Terms and Conditions
This page sets out the terms and conditions of your use of Your Business Adviser (the website) and the information that we collect whilst you visit the site.
YBA Director Limited trading as Your Business Adviser. Company number 5696950.
Head office and registered office address: The Business Store, 98-100 High Road, Rayleigh, Essex, SS6 7AE.
References throughout this agreement
"We" and "Our" refers to Your Business Adviser. "The website" refers to www.yourbusinessadviser.co.uk. "You" or "Your" refers to clients or visitors and users of the website.
By using this website you accept the terms and conditions below...
1. The information set out within this website and any downloaded media from the website is provided in good faith by the author. The information is provided on the understanding that the website is not engaged in rendering legal advice. Furthermore no liability can be accepted for loss or expense as a result of using this website. By using the Website you agree that in no circumstance shall Your Business Adviser be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of business or profits or any other financial loss, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website or the documents, under any law or on any basis whatsoever whether contractual or otherwise.
2. Due to the digital nature of the documents no automatic right of refund or cancellation exists after a document has been ordered, by you, in accordance with Regulation 13 of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
3. You should ensure that any information supplied by you is correct before proceeding to payment. We do not accept responsibility or offer refunds or credits if you provide incorrect information. We cannot be held responsible for any errors made by you entering incorrect information. You may use the documents as many times as you wish subject to these Terms and Conditions. We recommend that you check the Website regularly to ensure that the documents are the latest version before re-use. Changes in the law will render certain documents out of date from time to time and you will not be notified if any particular document has been amended.
4. Although our systems are programmed to deliver your link to the download area on completion of payment, we will not be held liable for technical failures preventing this from occurring. If such an incident arises we will make all reasonable effort to ensure the link is delivered as quickly as possible.
5. The information and documents available on the Website are provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or endorsements made and without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of fitness for purpose, merchantability and accuracy.
6. No content available on the Website or any downloadable media is intended to constitute legal advice of any sort, and the basis on which you acquire or make use of any information or document is that the information or document is suitable for use by you in conjunction with proper advice as to its application and adaptation for your particular requirements. We will not have any liability to you at all if you use any information or document without obtaining appropriate legal advice nor will we have any responsibility at all for any alterations made to the document after you have received it.
7. The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
8. The information within this website and any downloaded media from this website is provided subject to the condition that it shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, re-sold, hired out or otherwise circulated without the publisher's prior consent in any form of than that in which it is published and without a similar condition including this condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.
9. Copyright and other rights in the content of this website, including Your Business Adviser watermarks, logos and brands contained in the website, belong to Your Business Adviser or its licensor(s) – who have expressly licensed content to Your Business Adviser.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us concerning its subject matter. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force. Your statutory rights are not affected.